This Glimpse of Bhutan tour is perfect for those who have limited time but have always wanted to explore the land of the thunder dragon. Learn the cultural and natural wonders of this magical Buddhist Kingdom in the Himalayan region.
Enjoy scenic drives, picturesque sightseeing walks, and even a short mountain hike to see a spectacular view. Visit the Buddha point (Kuensel Phodrang), the Memorial Chhorten and Tashichho Dzong, three very famous sites in Thimpu, the capital city. Take a scenic drive to Paro, where you can explore Tiger’s Nest Monastery, the Farm House, the National Museum and other attractions.
Over just four nights and five days, you can learn about the traditions, myths, culture, landscape, and people of Bhutan. Explore the hidden jewels of this amazing country!
- Discover some of the most sacred Buddhist monasteries and temples in the Himalaya.
- Visit many cultural attractions including medieval fortresses (Dzongs), markets and museums.
- Hike up to the famous Taktsang Monastery, perched on a cliff 900m above the valley floor.
- Marvel at the elaborate and ancient wall paintings and carvings in Dzongs and temples.
- Traverse beautiful landscapes from lush valleys to dense forests.